Double downloads? Folder naming issues?

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5085
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.4.1.6
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/3Vzbg4Xq
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: New to sonarr. Have everything configured. However, it looks like when I download a new season of a show, I am getting duplicate folders with different names. For example:

“The Wire - 59gb” & “The.Wire.S01.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[rartv] - 59GB” so it looks like sonarr is duplicating my folders? At 59GB a folder, I really need to avoid the duplicates happening.

Also I am having an issue where a show downloads completely (first full season for example) and then the folder name is something like “American.Gods.S01.1080p.BluRay.x264-SHORTBREHD[rartv]” and sonarr doesn’t detect I actually have that show unless I manually rename it to “American Gods”…then I refresh and sonarr shows 12/12 episodes downloaded.

Any ideas?

Impossible to say without logs from the time those releases were grabbed, but Sonarr wouldn’t grab duplicates unless it was upgrading the quality or the files were missing and the previous torrent was deleted from the client.

[v2.0.0.5085] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Unable to connect to Transmission, please check your settings ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused): 'http://localhost:9091/transmission/rpc' ---> 

At least for some time Sonarr couldn’t connect to Transmission, which means it wouldn’t have been able to import completed downloads.

The ((FAQ)) explains how Sonarr imports seeding torrents, but it sounds like Sonarr didn’t import the files at all, so they were missing.

You should have transmission download to one directory and Sonarr import to another folder so unsorted and sorted files are not mixed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.