Don't find specific release group (alias problem?)

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.4.993
OS: Windows Server 2019
Debug logs: https://mega.nz/file/hwEjSarQ#YRRCdPi5lTdLLEqAk4xoq0ENaSPQhFT_VMRglSlY0A4
Description of issue:

I don’t understand why, but some specific series are not shown by sonarr search (interactive / RSS).
The series in question are two (for now):
Maoujou de Oyasumi
( [BBF] Maoujou de Oyasumi - 01 [1080p SUB ITA] [6727056B].mkv
https://nyaa.si/view/1298124);

Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken (2020)
( [DKB] Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken - S01E06 [1080p][H.265 10bit][Multi-Subs][weekly]
https://nyaa.si/view/1299505);

In the first case, reading the various topics in the forum, it seems that it is due to the name / alias (so it seems to me)
The one on XEM is “Maou-jou de Oyasumi” while the one in this group is “Maoujou de Oyasumi”.

For the second case, I just don’t understand why it’s not found just for this series (for example, DKB Maou-jou de Oyasumi is found). It is of the “Standard” type because it uses “SxxEyy” as the format. I also tried to use “Any” as a quality profile but nothing.
This problem is also present in V2 (in fact I updated to V3 because I thought it was a bug of V2 which has stopped with updates for a long time).


In summary:
Sonarr both V2 and V3 (updated to V3 because I thought it was a bug of V2);
I have two Anime series:

  1. Maou-jou de Oyasumi of the BBF group on Nyaa.si;
  2. Dragon Quest (2020) by the DKB Team group on Nyaa.si;

The first is not found, I think it is due to Alias (so it seemed to me reading for the forum).
I tried to do the searches both manually and RSS by changing with “any” and putting the language both Eng and Ita but no results. The series is “Anime” type, it uses absolute numbering.

The second is not shown in the results and I just don’t understand why … He instead uses “standard” as the format (SxxEyy), and for him too, I tried everything like searches (“Any” and any language)

All this on sonarr, while on jackets they are both without problems;
Thanks in advance.

Now randomly found it (Maoujou de Oyasumi), new log: https://mega.nz/file/9gM2CL4Y#vrSRrW0wRTuMJspBEtEFwiENp1aLuClCHrnhWgAUH9Q

I wanted to put an English group (so change) and I started the search … nothing, it found it randomly for no reason (that I know of).

I add, that the categories in the indexers are correct and have been double checked. I also repeat that on jacket it works and finds the querry.
For some reason, as I said before, Sleepy princess now finds it (I haven’t touched anything). While Dragon Quest under the “standard” section as a type (so all releases using “sxxEyy”) finds only 1 result on 3 indexers (Nyaa that he alone has more than 6 different groups with SxxEyy), AniDex and torrentz2.
Thank you in advance