DOGnzb API issue

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I have successfully set up SABnzbd in Sonarr. Now, when trying to add dognzb as an indexer, I get an error message that the API I entered and copy/pasted continues to return the result “Invalid API Key”.

I have tried multiple APIs from my profile from dog, but having no success, and I haven’t seen a fix in the forums.

Is this an issue on Sonarr’s end, or Dog?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tested it here and it works without issues.

Keep in mind you need to have paid for a working API if i’m not mistaking

So, it worked for you no problem…wow.

I tried that again, and it still having the same issue with a new API key. Also, there have been no requests for it, which makes me think there is a communication issue somehow, but I’m clueless.

What happens when you press the reset button ?
For me it took some time to give some feedback.
Are you using a VPN ?
What does the log files say ?

I have disabled my VPN to attempt to get this to work. I have tried both with and without it.

Errors I have:

NzbDroneErrorPipeline - Invalid request Validation Failed: --Invalid API Key
Newznab - Indexer returned result for RSS URL, API Key appears to be invalid
NewznabRSSParser - Invalid API Key: Insufficient privileges

Posting the full debug log file would be more useful, but Invalid API Key: Insufficient privileges sounds like your API access is disabled on the dognzb side, best to talk to them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.