Docker - Import failed

Sonarr version 3.0.4.993:
Mono version 5.20.1.34:

Debug logs:

Event log:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /tv/Downloads/complete/XXXXX. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Log entry:
20-11-28 11:54:55.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /tv/Downloads/complete/XXXXXX]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Description of issue:

Hey guys!

I am running ubuntu with docker. On it I got docker running with among others Sonarr and Qbittorrent.

Qbit:
Mapped to /MEDIA/downloads/complete:/downloads

Sonarr:
Mapped to /MEDIA/Downloads/complete:/downloads

Whatever I tried I keep running into the path does not exist error. While browsing through the forums I had some leads/suggestions. I verified that when I browse to the folders I can see the folders.Although when i attempt a manual import i cant see any files and not browse through folders.

I even tried remote path mappings without success.

I am getting the feeling it has to do with permissions but both docker containers are on the same host with similar permission and even chmod -R 777 the downloads folder with no succes.

Anyone with a great tip in the right direction? Would really appreciate the help!

Uppercase and lowercase “downloads” right after “MEDIA”?

Thanks, didnt not notice that before but doesnt change anything.

The things: I can see the folders but not the files. Checked with qbit; it has the same PUID and PGID als sonarr and umask is set to 000.

Guessing it has to do with permissions?

There was a bug in QBittorrent that I am not sure they have fixed or not. I ran into it myself and had to role back to this tag… linuxserver/qbittorrent:14.2.5.99202004250119-7015-2c65b79ubuntu18.04.1-ls93.

I am still running that tag and haven’t bothered checking to see if it is fixed or not.

Ha; Thanks for this reply! I was being suspicious of qbittorrent already for this. However; i also tried deluge but ran into the same problems and called quits.
Installed everything without docker and runs like a charm now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.