Disabling Imports and keep checking for completed downloads

Hello,

When i’m downloading TV shows i’m keeping them in the Download folder for subtitles to be available able before i`m moving them to my TV folder.

So, i want to know if its possible to disable the imports files when a download is completed from SabNZBd?
I still want Sonarr to check for completed downloads and remove them from the queue, but without the import to my TV folder.

Thanks,
Idan

Remove them from which queue?

If Sonarr doesn’t import the file or see the imported file it will treat it as missing.

You can turn off Completed Download Handling to stop Sonarr from importing completed downloads.

This is what i’m doing right now, but i still see the in the Activity icon the number of downloaded episodes that didn’t imported yet.
It stay there even if i move the episodes to my TV folder, the only time that the number is reduces is when i’m importing through Sonarr, which i don’t use.
Also when disabling the ‘Completed Download Handling’ i see a Warning message under the System

See photo:

@markus101 do you see my problem?
After i`m manual transfer the files to my TV folder the episodes still appear in the queue in the Activity badge and screen, see another photo (Highlighted):

I pushed a change up today that will stop showing completed downloads in the Queue if Completed Download Handling is disabled, you’ll see the warning on System, we’re considering making those dismissible, but nothing planned yet.

Thank you, when it will be on master branch?

Not sure, we don’t give ETAs.

@markus101
I just updated to the latest version, the problem been fixed but there is a huge other problem.
When it finish downloading episodes it remove them from the queue, but after some time Sonarr download the episodes again and again again, without stopping.
I woke up this morning with 20 same files for each episode.

Can you please fix it ASAP? because right now i cannot use it.

Thank you for all the help.

More discussion on this is here:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.