Dev Discussion - Debrid Support

Hi,

I am currently developing out a small lightweight application which interfaces with sonarr to fetch downloads from the Real Debrid web service.

I am currently building out this project to support many services alike to Real debrid (all debrid etc).

I, and many others have suggested if i could implement a method to see if the needed file is cached on the debrid providers servers (to provide faster download speed then torrrent directly)

I am working on this now but am wondering if i could speak to a developer of sonarr? I am using Torrent blackhole as the download client and my system is working well with this.

What i am wondering is if there could be a download manager added which interfaces with my client?
I am wanted to receive from sonarr :

• Show Name
  • Episode name
  • Episode number etc…
  • Desired quality

I would then like to use my application to query Jackett/indexer solution to find a “cached” torrent which is available for instant download for the user. (Using my client to interface with the Debrid Providers API’S)

Would this be something that’s possible? I would love to discuss this further.

Kind Regards

Hyperbunny77

Current project : https://github.com/hyperbunny77/RealDebridManager

based on previous comments No plans to support Debrid or additional DL Client protocols

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.