Determine destination of new series alphabetically (A-L or M-Z)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I’m not smart enough to figure it out? LOL

Thanks for a killer app, it’s the bee’s knees! For space considerations I’ve separated my shows onto two different physical drives, and I’m setting the root folders for those shows accordingly (T:\TV-A_L and U:\TV-M_Z) which will work for new episodes of those existing series. I’m trying to figure out how to ensure new shows are placed on the proper drive… is there a mechanism / rule that can be applied here? i.e. Blue’s Clues goes to the first drive and Sponge Bob goes to the second one? Or do I need to manually correct on occasion?

***EDIT: This applies to any new series added by an Ombi request

When adding a new show choose the right final destination.

When manually adding, sure… but what about when automated with Ombi? I should have said that this is what I meant… OP edited to reflect this.

Not possible (yet or ever).
You could checkout something like drivepool.
That’s what I use,
It makes one virtual drive of all your chosen drives (I got like 5-7 drives) and I got there all my shares on it.
So one big TV directory with all your shows even when you use multiple drives.
This is no raid etc even if you remove your drive and put it on another computer you’re able to access your media.

Right on, I’ll check it out, thanks!

Let me know if you got some questions about it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.