Deluge Imports Not Working

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.4949
Mono version: 5.2.0.215
Debug logs: https://file.town/uploads/hlnaa9kj04vwiqyyenyqcmu2t.txt
Description of issue:
My download client NZBGet successfully renames and imports videos to the season location. Unfortunately my other download client Deluge will successfully download videos but does not rename or import the video to the series location.

Be aware Sonar initiates the download as per the series schedule. When reviewing Sonarr the history logs show the success download of the videos but an import never occurs and is not logged.

Since I enabled debugging as per the logs you will see a successful import of Curb.Your.Enthusiasm.S09E05.720p.HDTV.X264-UAV[rartv] from NZBGet but from Deluge as an example The.Walking.Dead.S08E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg] among others does not.

Be aware way back when Sonarr was first introduced successful imports did occur using Deluge. I then changed the location from within Deluge where it moves completed files. This is when Sonaar imports stopped working. Since then I reverted the change. I concluded with no evidence that Sonarr/Deluge may have not liked that the directory where completed files was located contained spaces in the directory structure.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I don’t see any issues importing in the logs, but do see one file was successfully imported:

17-11-1 15:40:06.9|Debug|EpisodeFileMovingService|Moving episode file: /media/pi/Data/Usenet/completed/TV-Sonarr/Curb.Your.Enthusiasm.S09E05.WEBRip.x264-RARBG-postbot/68d4ccc8eb1846d99f5aefce582b4d78.mp4 to /mnt/NAS_Data/Videos/TV Shows/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Curb Your Enthusiasm S09E05.mp4
17-11-1 15:40:06.9|Debug|DiskTransferService|Move [/media/pi/Data/Usenet/completed/TV-Sonarr/Curb.Your.Enthusiasm.S09E05.WEBRip.x264-RARBG-postbot/68d4ccc8eb1846d99f5aefce582b4d78.mp4] > [/mnt/NAS_Data/Videos/TV Shows/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Curb Your Enthusiasm S09E05.mp4]

The download your referring to is from NZBGet not Deluge. The issue is specifically related to Deluge only.

Going to need which download is failing to inport from deluge then.

As mention in my original post The.Walking.Dead.S08E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg] failed. Thanks.

I don’t see any attempts to import a file for that download (I see a few cases of it being parsed, presumably from the RSS feed).

What status does Sonarr show for it in Activity: Queue? (hover over the icon on the left)

The video states it was grabbed but shows no logged record for an import. As mentioned this is the case for all videos grabbed using the download client Deluge.

Do these downloads show in Activity: Queue in Sonarr?
What is their status (hover over the icon on the left)?

Yes they appear in the queue while the videos are being downloaded. These downloads in question are successfully completed and removed by design from the queue.

As mentioned the instances create a log in history that the videos were grabbed by the download client Deluge. Be aware also no failures are logged for these downloaded videos.

Removed from what queue?

Sonarr won’t remove items from it’s queue until it’s removed from the download client or it’s imported. If it’s removed from the download client (Deluge in this case) before Sonarr imports the file it won’t ever import it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.