Delay Profile Question

Hi Team,

I only use the default delay profile with these options

• Prefer usenet
  • usenet delay 0
  • torrent delay 450

However as example this morning game of thrones came out first as a torrent 7.8 hours so it holds it for 450 minutes but 2 hours after on usenet crawler the same version came out on usenet but sonarr keeps waiting for the torrent and then proceeds to download it … should it not pickup the nzb?

It should grab the usenet release as long as it wasn’t rejected for another reason (and didn’t grabbing already and then it failed), check history to make sure it wasn’t grabbed already (and subsequently failed).

History is clear and there is no reason why it should not grab it… can i send any logs ? What do i need to activate for that or are the standard logs enough ?

Ok i switched on debugging

There was one episode of preacher waiting on torrent delay with 2 nzb there in the list. As soon as i automaticly searched the episode it grabbed the nzb

Maybe i should switch my rss sync from 60 to 30 ?

((Debug logs)) would be helpful if you can find them with the release in question there.

That may help, if you indexer didn’t have the release available immediately (and they don’t since they scan periodically) and Sonarr did an RSS sync it could be over an hour old before Sonarr saw it, if an RSS sync failed on an indexer it could easily be two hours before Sonarr processed it. That’s worst case scenario though.

You’ll need to find the release in question from the usenet indexer to see why it was rejected (if it was) otherwise Sonarr may have never seen it.

logging is enabled !

Alright since adding nzbgeek and setting the minumum age of nzb’s to 30 mins it’s grabbing from nzb’s finally :slight_smile: seemed solved

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.