Delay in Scan when Calling from NzbToMedia

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: Can be provided.
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: I seem to have a delay in post processing that’s a little annoying when I’m trying to bulk fill some old episodes. Basically there is a one minute delay between the scan starting and the return status coming back as completed. Every episode gets a log like this:

[07:57:02] [DEBUG]::NZBDRONE: Scan started with id: 1440232
[07:58:02] [DEBUG]::NZBDRONE: The Scan command return status: completed

It’s always almost exactly 1 minute. Not a huge deal under typical use but when I’m backfilling a hundred episodes it adds up quickly.

Anyone know why this might be happening? Is it expected behavior? For what it’s worth I’ve looked at other logs around the internet and seen that delay much lower, closer to 20 seconds.

When Sonarr starts the command is going to largely depend on what Sonarr is doing when the request comes in, (trace logs would show that best), but the time to execute always being around 1 minute sounds like a lot of time is spent processing, which should also be visible in the trace logs.

If Sonarr isn’t executing other jobs when the request comes in (it’ll execute up to 3 jobs at a time), then the job should start immediately, otherwise it’ll be queued and execute in the order received.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.