Curl problem persists

Version 2.0.0.5085
Mono Version 4.2.3
AppData directory /home/greg/.config/NzbDrone

debug log: https://pastebin.com/RaYHW4gP

I just thought I would check in and find out if you had found anything, or anybody else, with this problem. Actually it still doesn’t seem to be hurting anything, or causing any other problems, but again, I thought I would check.

When I click on one of the displayed error lines I get:

Couldn’t download media cover for [280706][Younger]: HttpCurl method HEAD not supported

Exception

System.NotSupportedException: HttpCurl method HEAD not supported
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.CurlHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) <0x4183abb0 + 0x004b3> in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) <0x416c9ca0 + 0x00213> in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) <0x416c70d0 + 0x00177> in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) <0x416c6c70 + 0x00027> in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Head (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) <0x4191a5b0 + 0x0002b> in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaCover.CoverAlreadyExistsSpecification.AlreadyExists (System.String url, System.String path) <0x4191a460 + 0x0009c> in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaCover.MediaCoverService.EnsureCovers (NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series) <0x4191a0d0 + 0x00155> in :0

Thank you …

Did you post a previous thread about it?

Someone posted this GHI yesterday:

Thank you! I thought I had searched and failed but this seems to have a fix I need and should fix the problem.

THANK YOU!!!

I just tried to install mono-devel and got back:
Depends: libmono-cecil-private-cil (<4.2.1.103) but 4.2.3.4-0xamarin2 is to be installed
Depends: mono-mcs but it is not going to be installed
Depends: mono-gac (=4.2.1.102+dfsg2-7ubuntu4) but 4.2.3.4-0xamarin2 is to be installed
Depends: mono-xbuild but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libmono-cil-dev (=4.2.1.102+dfsg2-7ubuntu4) but 4.2.3.4-0xamarin2 is to be installed
Depends: libmono-2.0-dev but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libmono-2.0-dev but it is not going to be installed
Recommends: mono-csharp-shell but it is not going to be installed

This should have been easy but was not. The problem is that its asking for versions that are not available. There is also one called mono complete that adds a pile of stuff. I have come to the conclusion that I should just shut up and live with it. Its not causing harm and that is enough.

Thanks for all the help we tried and I am a happy camper.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.