Coulnd't add report to download queue

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/PLyL2RqM
Description of issue: After Sonarr searches for new releases, I get a Couldn’t add report to download queue. [release name]: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: O. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.

The thing is, the release are added to the downloaded queue, but they don’t show up in Sonarr. My torrent client downloads them, but Sonarr doesn’t import them; so I have to copy them myself. And, because Sonarr doesn’t see the releases as downloading, it searches for releases again; so I end up downloading like 4 releases of the same episode.

There are a few other threads on this, due to qbit making a breaking change to their API In 3.3.13/3.3.14. You can downgrade to 3.3.12 for the time being.

I have the same issue with qbittorrent.
Although it downloads episodes it show red in my calendar and doesn’t move

Thanks, I tought the latest version of qbit fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

It did, but there were two changes in qbit, we were unaware of the second. :slight_smile: It’s fixed already and will be released with the next master release.

Oh, sorry about that. I did search for the other posts, but I apparently missed the part about qBittorrent. I’ll downgrade to 3.3.12 and wait for the next Sonarr release.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.