Couldn't process tracked download; not a valid Windows path

Couldn’t process tracked download House of Cards 2013 S02E03 WEBRip XviD-FUM[ettv]: value [/Users/derek/Public/Drop Box/tv/House of Cards 2013 S02E03 WEBRip XviD-FUM[ettv]] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows
Parameter name: path

I haven’t been able to process any torrents from my remote computer in a while, but this error is new. Further, I have a mapping set up to the remote mac to the torrent download directory, but sonarr does not seem to like mapped drives. What do I have to do to get this part to work? Everything else is almost flawless.

is that new? Cause in a previous thread you told me to create a remote path mapping.

EDIT: ok, so u meant remote path mapping in sonarr options. :flushed:

But it’s weird that it worked before when I had a windows mapping set up.

I am still getting the same error. Is it cached somewhere? Do I need to restart?

No, that item has been in the FAQ for years, it has nothing to do with a Remote Path mapping, but using Mapped Network Drives with a Windows service.

It will take a minute or so to re-process the files from the torrent client (the next time it runs).

Please edit your posts instead of double posting.

I have tried everything I know, I am still getting the error.

Couldn’t process tracked download House.of.Cards.2013.S03E03.720p.WEBRip.x264-2HD.mkv: value [/Volumes/Public/torrents/House.of.Cards.2013.S03E03.720p.WEBRip.x264-2HD.mkv] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows
Parameter name: path

I can only assume sonarr gets that path from Deluge? Which is right cause I am running Deluge on a mac and storing it on my NAS. In my sonarr mappings I have it pointed to a UNC path to that same NAS folder.

The host you entered for Deluge (in Sonarr) and the remote path mapping’s host, much match, do they?

Which version of Sonarr?

Here is my final mapping, and it works! Thanks!