Couldn't process release.: Sequence contains more than one matching element

Sonarr version 2.0.0.4949:
Mono version 5.4.0.201:
Linux 4.10.0-37-generic #41~16.04.1-Ubuntu:
https://pastebin.com/HtTukKzP

Sonarr is not grabbing Conan (Conan (2010) - to be exact). My indexer is returning results, but there is an error. Not sure what this error means. I have no issues with other daily tv shows (a la Kimmel) which have the same attributes. I suspect it’s the (2010) part that’s causing issues

Please post the ((debug logs)) that include processing this release (not just the error message from the logs table).

Based on just the error it looks like there are multiple episodes with the same release date, so Sonarr has no way of knowing which one would be correct, so it throws an error.

https://pastebin.com/1TenQCW1

This has to be a series name/date problem. I searched for Season 7, Ep 139 with Billy Eichner which aired 10/04/2017. However, it appears to be searching for 04/10/2017 Conan with Jenna Elfman.

That’s a different problem, it looks like your indexer is returning the wrong results, Sonarr is making the correct request, but getting results with reversed day/month.

I don’t see the error you reported initially in the logs you posted though.

Ah, sure enough. I think that’s exactly what’s happening. Any ideas on how to tackle that one?

Are you using Jackett or NZBHydra? (Given the localhost IP it doesn’t look like it’s connecting directly to an indexer).

I’m using NZBHydra.

Gotcha, then need to determine if it’s an indexer or a NZBHydra problem.

Do you have the same issue if you add the indexer(s) directly to Sonarr?

If so then it’s most likely a problem with the indexer.

If not check if NZBHydra is sending the correct request to the indexer and not mutating the search parameters, hopefully that’s something they log.

I just tried sending directly to the indexer and it returned ‘Conan.2017.04.10.Jenna.Elfman.HDTV.x264-CROOKS English’ again. NZBHydra is disabled. So guess it’s an indexer issue.

So - got some help from the indexer and it turns out they use fuzzy search and it returns the closest thing to what I asked for. It appears in this case the actual episode I want isnt available so it’s returning something it thinks is close. Only it’s not what I want so sonarr appears to (rightfully) reject. Guess the answer is the episodes just arent available.

Appreciate the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.