Couldn't Import Files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.14.0.1777
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/828zGgc3
Description of issue:

When I try to import a file this error occurs.

Couldn’t import episode /home/admin/torrents/rtorrent/Gold.Rush.S09E04.Durt.Reynolds.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTb/Gold.Rush.S09E04.Durt.Reynolds.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTb.mkv: Nullable object must have a value.

The file is there and good. Also getting an odd manualimport API error when trying to manually import other files, it fails to load the directories.

Request Failed. GET /api/manualimport: The string can’t be left empty, null or consist of only whitespaces.
Parameter name: path

I assure you the file path is not blank, or null.

Thanks for any help!

Is the series type set to Anime for that series? Looks like it’s trying to format an absolute episode number for it, but that’s only used for anime.

Not sure on the other and without mono running with the --debug switch it’s hard to say where exactly it’s failing. Debug logs with mono running with that switch would be helpful.

Absolutely correct on the Anime type, that was a mistake on my part. Changed to Standard works great. The Folder still doesnt load, I’ll work on getting mono in --debug and reply back. Thank you sir!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.