Could not get the serial number from Download Station

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): n/a
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/b2GFEZcZ
Description of issue: Seems like every morning Sonarr reports that it is unable to connect to my Synology Disk Station. I have debug logging turned on but I’m not sure what would be helpful to provide. Can provide more logs if needed. Restarting Sonarr seems to make this issue go away for a day or so. Running Radarr as well and do not see this same problem.

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

The connection was closed on the Synology side, Sonarr is failing because of that, not sure why it’d only drop them for Sonarr.

Thanks @markus101. Yeah I’m not too sure either. I don’t know how often people use the built in Synology Downloader, I may just switch to something else.

So I’m still having this issue daily and what’s interesting is Synology DS seems to be running just fine but when I go into Settings > Download Clients and click on the download client that I made for Synology DS and click test I get the failure. If I restart Sonarr and then go in and test it connects.

Also seeing this error right before it starts failing “Disabled Tls1.2 due to remote certificate error.”

My Synology was setup on HTTPS only with HTTP to HTTPS Redirect. I turned off the redirect and changed sonarr to just connect over HTTP 5000 and so far so good, no disconnects. I did this because in the logs right before I started getting the could not connect/serial error I saw a TLS 1.2 error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.