Cops Episode Numbering Off

Starting with S27E09, the “Cops” releases have been off by 1 (I.E. The scene just posted S27E27 on 02-21-15, but thetvdb thinks S27E27 aired on 02-14-15). I understand that thexem is intended to fix this, but I tried and failed miserably to set up a mapping for Cops. Luckily someone smarter than I took it over, submitted a draft a couple weeks ago that appears to be correct (as best I can tell) and it still hasn’t went public.

Is there anything I can do to help push the scene mapping through? I’ve resorted to manually downloading and renaming the episodes so that they’re cataloged correctly, but I keep thinking there must be an easier way.

Also, does anyone know of a “thexem for dummies” link? I’m reasonably tech savvy, but I was completely lost trying to create scene mappings on Chrome…

Thanks in advance.

Best off to join [#xem on freenode (IRC)] (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#xem) and get someone to take a look also the best place to ask about getting started, as long as you are patient they usually can get you sorted out.

Thanks Markus… I will head over there now.

Edit: man they are fast… already done. Thanks for the link markus.