Connection Refused

I keep having the issue where during post processing with Sabnzbd Sonarr errors out with an issue that Connection is refused and then when I go to :8989 port it fails and then looking at the server sonarr has shut down. I have posted what error I get from sabnzbd. Which log file do you need from the .config/Nzbdrone folder?

2015-05-11 14:42:01 - urllib3.connectionpool - INFO - Starting new HTTP connection (1): 5.9.145.134
2015-05-11 14:42:01 - autoprocess.sonarr - ERROR - Update to Sonarr failed, check if Sonarr is running, autoProcess.ini for errors, or check install of python modules requests.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/Automator/autoprocess/sonarr.py”, line 62, in processEpisode
r = requests.post(url, data=json.dumps(payload), headers=headers)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/api.py”, line 88, in post
return request(‘post’, url, data=data, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/api.py”, line 44, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 455, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 558, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/adapters.py”, line 378, in send
raise ConnectionError(e)
ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘5.9.145.134’, port=8989): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/command (Caused by <class ‘socket.error’>: [Errno 111] Connection refused)

I am seeing this issue in the logs

15-5-11 15:28:43.9|Fatal|GlobalExceptionHandlers|EPIC FAIL: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.SchedulerThread () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I have reverted to kernel 13.13.0-49-generic as suggested here Native mono crashes [kernel fix released] and it is still the same issue. I’ve had start nzbdrone twice in the last 20 minutes

Intel Core i7-3930k Hexa Core
Ubuntu 14.04.2 Trusty
Kernel: 3.13.0-49-generic
Sonarr: 2.0.0.3113 develop
Mono: 3.10.0

Error

EPIC FAIL: Object reference not set to an instance of an object: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Threading.EventWaitHandle.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Threading.EventWaitHandle:Reset ()
  at System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.SchedulerThread () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The issue started in .48 of the kernel, so you need to go to .47 or earlier. At least until there is a new kernel with the fix.