Conflicting air-date calendars within Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): v2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): v5.2.0.215
Debug logs: Won’t load, just hangs indefinitely (separate issue)
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: I thought maybe this was an external database issue, but Sonarr clearly knows when Season 2 Episode 4 of The Good Place is supposed to air, but then it chooses to download a file that it thinks aired last Thursday (almost a week before the actual air date).

Any idea why this would be happening, or where to check for answers? The logs in Sonarr have not loaded for me for weeks. When I click on the logs area in the web gui, it just hangs indefinitely.

https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?t=40371

There has been some confusion with that series, but it looks like someone incorrectly released episode 3 as episode 4.

If that’s the case though, shouldn’t it at least be consistently wrong? Why would would one part of Sonarr have the episode as correct, and the other have it as incorrect?

What do you mean?

Tomorrow is when it airs.
Last Thursday is when it was grabbed (History being when things were grabbed/imported, not when it airs).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.