Configure Sonarr with my NAS

Hello,

I recently discovered Sonarr and configured it to work with my two indexers. For some reason, Sonarr is able to pick some NZB that aren’t even available when i look for them directly on the indexer website, which is great. But that’s not the object of my question.

I have an internet box with a 250 GB storage that can be used as a NAS, and this way it can keep downloading NZB files even when the computer is shutdown. So i know how to do it when i grab NZB directly from my indexer site and add them manually to my NAS, but i have no idea on how to configure Sonarr to send the NZB to Download directly to my NAS instead of my current NG client, Sabnzd. It would be nice to benefit from the more powerful search capabilities of Sonarr while downloading with my PC shutdown. Is that even possible ?

Thanks.

Not if Sonarr is on the same PC that you’re shutting down. You’d need to configure a download client (such as SABnzbd) on your NAS if you want Sonarr to use it as a download client.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.