Configure indexer/download client limiters

For reasons I haven’t been able to pin down yet, Sonarr frequently is refused connection to my download client and indexer (transmission and jackett running in docker alongside sonarr). Although this happens, those servers are still functional and would likely succeed on the next query.

I feel that the 24 hour limit on indexers (and polling being disabled on download clients?) is pretty restrictive. One failed query could mean I won’t get any downloads at all for the day unless I manually force a health check. While my situation is something that should be solved on my end, I imagine it would be pretty easy for a request to fail due to network issues or some other anomaly. Being able to configure the action taken as a result of these would be pretty useful, as if I know that I’m going to have some failures I could adjust accordingly.

The backoff starts at 5 minutes. It escalates to 24 hours after several subsequent failures after the previous delays, it doesn’t jump straight to 24 hours (and never has).

Ah, my bad. I still think there could be some utility in being allowed to disable it, but use your discretion.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.