Completed Episodes are not being imported from completed folder (when using SABNZBD 1.0.0)

Exact same problem here, sonarr and sabnzbd running on freeNAS.
I used the drone factory workaround for now.

Would the original poster please update this thread with the link to where the problem was reported to sabnzbd so we can follow the progress?

I can confirm the advice above to just rename SABnzbd category from “series” to something else (I made mine “series_all”) will fix the problem. Existing queue items seem locked on the old category and will need manual post-processing but all new items use the new category and work. Thanks for this tip - saved me huge frustration.

1 Like

I was having issues signing into the SAB forum, but finally managed to get in today so I have reported this, so if you can all go add your voice to this, we can get them to take it seriously and fix it!

Here is the link to the SABNZBD forum post: http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20464

SABnzbd dev here:
The bug has been found and will be fixed for 1.0.1 release. Any category name except ‘series’ will work in the current 1.0.0 release, as a workaround.

4 Likes

@S_Safihre Tnx for looking into it and letting us know.

1.0.1 is now available:

(it’s still Release Candidate, but since changes are minor this will also probably be the stable)

2 Likes

I can confirm that this version solved my issues with download handling. so far at least

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.