Chrome Overlays (modals?)Corrupt background

Sonarr Version : 2.0.0.4949
Windows 10 Home

This only seems to happen in Chrome and not IE, and i’m pretty sure it’s just this laptop so i’m looking for some advise on what i’ve broken…

When ever i click on something to bring it to the foreground… the background corrupts until i close the foreground window…

Any ideas on what i’ve done to my chrome? IE it works fine… and it works fine in Chrome on another laptop.

My guess would be an issue with hardware acceleration. I’d first try updating your video driver.
Could also be an extension you’ve installed, so check chrome://extensions/

Unfortunately drivers are fully up to date… Laptop has actually been wiped and rebuilt and the problem persists…

The only extensions i’m running at UBlock Origin (disabled on Sonarr site), Bitwarden and Foxy Proxy.

These are the exact same extensions i’m running on other laptops and none of them have this problem…

Turning off hardware acceleration seems to have worked though, just wondering what else that’s going to effect.

thanks

Performance mostly, like in google maps, streetview, youtube etc since those rely on webgl. Difficult to say how big a performance hit you’ll get.

Theoretically it’s possible there’s a bug in chrome with that specific graphics card, but more likely is an hardware issue. Nothing I can help you with further, though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.