Check for finished downloads stops running

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5134
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
Debug logs: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AoxLPQDFVJkrph9tCeqXU7MToLOQ
Description of issue: The check for finished downloads task seems to be getting stuck after it’s first run then no longer runs. From what I can tell, permissions are etc are fine because if I restart Sonarr, the next file that is waiting for processing imports fine then again the task gets stuck again. I can also import files manually and they also process fine.

Basically the piece that seems to not work is the fact files don’t import automatically unless I either import them manually, or I restart Sonarr. I hope the debug log I posted shows something valid. I’ve had a look through the debug logs myself and I seem to see a successful import, process/rename and Kodi notification and nothing obvious after that as to why the process stops, I don’t see it trying to process the next file until Sonarr is restart.

As a test, I tried updating to the develop version but that has made no different.

I have had a look through other topics but couldn’t find anything valid to test that might resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide :slight_smile:

Trace logs from the task that never completes would be the most telling as to what the issue may be. Without them I’m not sure what the issue could be.

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve added trace, debug and standard logging to the following archive - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoxLPQDFVJkrpiOBE3Y4sA8K2-Ad

It was processing Blindspot S01E02, it’s showing as downloaded and processed but the check for downloads task is now stuck with a last run of 16 minutes ago, when the download finished and processed.

Thanks for your help. Let me know if you need anything else.

It’s really tough to trace what’s going on due to the search for Blindspot S01E01 at the same time, but the best I can tell, Sonarr imports the file then does it’s usual process and gets to updating Kodi, which appears to be successful. I’m not sure if there is another Connection (Notification) Sonarr is trying to process and getting stuck on.

Are there other Connections setup in Sonarr?
Could you disable them and see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

That seemed to be it, I had an email connection mapped which for some reason when I try and hit test, the wheel spins continiously and seems to hang. I’ve removed this connection and done another test and it seems to process fine and the finished download tasks keeps running ready for the next time.

I will dig into the email connection, it used to work fine. Not sure why it stopped.

I appreciate your help, donation coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.