Changing file date & rclone mount

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.441
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.19
Debug logs:
Won’t be helpful as there is no error in there, sonarr states everything is ok and that it successfully changed the file date
Description of issue:
So although it says the file date was changed successfully it wasn’t done…
I’m switching over from sickchill with the same configuration. Sonarr user is the user used to perform the rclone mount and i run a script in nzbget to force chown of the download files to sonarr user
Sickchill performs the file date change without a hitch but sonarr doesn’t seem to be able to.
I wonder in which order is the file date change ? I know you can’t change the creation date of a file on google drive once it is there so it makes sense this option wouldn’t wort on library scan but it also doesn’t work when moving a file from local to rclone mount.
Would it be possible to perform the file change date before the move is performed ? Maybe that’s why it works over sickchill but not on sonarr.
It is a minor issue but it helps to get the real latest episode on kodi based on airdate and not on add date.

It’s performed after the move, but Sonarr isn’t changing the created time, it’s the last write time.

If you want it done before the import it’d need to be done by a post-processing script before Sonarr processes it, we have no plans to change this behaviour in Sonarr.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.