Sonarr version (exact version): 220.127.116.110
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 18.104.22.168
OS: Yosemite (running on a Hackintosh I don’t want to upgrade)
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/jzNDWFm2
Description of issue:
So I decided to jump in and upgrade to V3 finally, and the install went fine, and Sonarr launched ok, but in the System Status I’m getting a “All indexers are unavailable due to failures,” but I wasn’t getting that with V2 (V2 was running fine before I upgraded).
When I checked the logs I saw the “Certificate validation failed” error, and then came to the forum and searched around, finding one article about it, which linked to other articles, but after reading through all those I wasn’t able to determine what to do to fix the issue (I have limited knowledge of Mono and whatnot so couldn’t figure out the steps).
Any help would be appreciated to get back up and running…thanks!