Cant open the webpage for Sonarr V2

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.14.0.177
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Webpage wont load

I installed QSonarr on my QNAP TS451+ a few days ago using this guide:
https://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=109449&hilit=Sonnar

I first installed Mono from the Offical APP store link then installed QSonarr. I got an error the QMono was required so I also downloaded that and installed after removing the the Official Mono.
Everything was working great I imported some of my shows installed qBitTorrent and was able to get Sonarr to do its thing of downloading episodes renaming then and put them in my Plex folder so that it updates too.

Yesterday I noticed a message infroming me an update was available so I updated. This failed first time but I restarted Sonarr and tried again and it updated to 2.0.0.5252 and I carried on tweaking the settings ading more shows.

Now when I try to access http://localhost:8989 from the browser station in QNAP I get the black page with the Sonarr logo on the left it says Sonarr Ver. in the bottom but doesnt show the version number. I get the loading

I’ve tried stopping and restarting Sonarr but that didnt work. I then stopped Sonarr and QMono. Started QMono and then waitied and started Sonarr but still wont load.

Then whilst searching for info on this I came across beta version 3 so stopped version 2 installed beta 3 but I get the same problem with that.

I’ve had a loook for the log files but I am unable to find them sorry

Can anyone help me get Sonarr working again?

For anyone that finds this and has a similar issue.

I have resolved it by finding the config file for sonar (had to be logged in as admin to the QNAP, Even my own user name which is a member of the admin group doesnt not see the folder required)
Changed the port from default 8989 to somethng different and it seems to be ok.

I’m not sure why it would run for a little while and then fail but changing the port number seems to have resolved it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.