Cant move torrents from transmission to storage folder on QNAP NAS

Okay so I am a little confused on how to fix this problem. I previously had Sonnar installed on my NAS which worked flawlessly. I decided to move sonnar server from my QNAP to my NUC as it has better processing power and I don’t have to worry about extra programs slowing down my NAS. I have Sonnar setup fine, my library is imported and my download client (Transmission on QNAP NAS) is set up. But I cannot get Sonnar to move my downloads to the proper directory on the NAS. The log spits this error out:

Request Failed: value [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/transmission/completed/Better.Call.Saul.US.S02E02.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[rarbg]] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows
Parameter name: path

Seeing from other threads I need to do remote path mapping, which I have done.

View post on imgur.com

I have also mapped the directories (Media storage and download folder) of my NAS on my NUC as well. I dont know what else to do. Did I do the remote path mapping incorrectly?

Nevermind. I figured it out. The remote path was incorrect. For anybody that is confused about setting up remote path mapping, the remote path should be the path that they error log displays. For example:

Host:192.168.1.181
Remote Path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/transmission/completed
Local Path: Y:\transmission\completed\

I hope this helps somebody in the future and saves them time. Took me a while to figure it out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.