Can't import files from remote seedbox (SeedboxWS)

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1196
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://justpaste.it/7ornh
Description of issue:

Hello everyone,

Like many people on this forum, I’ve problems to import downloaded files with Sonarr from my Remote Download Client to my RaspBerry (I already read a lot of issues with similar error but I don’t find any solution working for me).

I hope you could give me some assistance please :slight_smile:

My Sonarr

• Sonnar is installed on my Raspberry Pi
  • Sonnar is installed with docker container
  • Docker Compose configuration :
  sonarr:
    container_name: sonarr
    image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/sonarr:latest
    restart: unless-stopped
    #network_mode: host
    environment:
      - PUID=${PUID}
      - PGID=${PGID}
      - TZ=${TZ}
    volumes:
      - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
      - ${ROOT}/config/Sonarr:/config # Config location
      - ${ROOT}/medias/TV-Shows:/tv # TV Shows final location
      - ${ROOT}/medias/Downloads:/downloads # TV Shows downloaded location
    ports:
      - 8989:8989

My ruTorrent

• I use a remote seedbox (provider : SeedboxWS)
  • This Provider use ruTorrent
  • BTW : I don’t have ssh access to this Seedbox (only ruTorrent access and SFTP/FTP access)

Download Client Configuration

• To make it works, I put the following configuration in Sonarr Download Clients for my remote Seedbox

Issue

• Connection Test with my Sonarr Download Client is ok
  • Sonarr is able to download torrent files from my Indexer and start a download on my remote seedbox
  • The problem appears when Sonarr tries to import the downloaded file from my remote Seedbox to my RaspBerry

I have the following error :

Ideas

• I check on my remote seedbox the file path to check if it’s the good one (Yes ==> It’s the good path /home/usr00072/torrents/name_file) --> I just hope Sonarr not try to access this path on my RaspBerry (because this path doesn’t exists on my RaspBerry, of course because this is the file path on my remote Seedbox).
  • I think about access and permissions but Sonarr is able to start downloads. So why he could start downloads and can’t download files completed ?

Infos

• I made a test with a TV-Show download example in my debug file (file at the beginning)
  • The error is :

DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home3/usr00072/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S12E22.FRENCH.720p.WEBRip.x264-BRiNK.mkv. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

I hope someone could help me to resolve this issue !

Thank you for your help everyone :slight_smile: !

https://trash-guides.info/Misc/how-to-set-up-hardlinks-and-atomic-moves/ and https://trash-guides.info/Sonarr/V3/Sonarr-remote-path-mapping/

Hello @bakerboy448 !

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile: ! These are very helpful links.

If I understand these guides, I need to map my remote torrents folder with my final local path ?

So in my case :

• Host : s4-rutorrent.seedboxws.com
  • Remote path : /home3/usr00072/torrents/ (path where my torrents file are downloaded on my remote seedbox)

• Local Path : /downloads/ (path where I want to access remote file on my local Raspberry)

But now, I have this following error :

Debug file : https://justpaste.it/5bm4w

Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/the.big.bang.theory.s12e21.french.720p.webrip.x264-brink.mkv. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Maybe this error appears because Sonarr doesn’t have correct rights on my local /downloads folder ? Or I misunderstand how Remote Path Mappings works ?

Thank you for your help !

sound like it’s permissions related

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.