Can't get Sonarr to start

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.0.1.1 (64 bit)
((Debug logs)): Don’t know how to turn them on without loading Sonarr and using Settings page.
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

I’m not sure what version I have because I can’t get it to start at all.

I tried running the command from my .service file manually and this is what it returned:

/usr/bin/mono /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe -nobrowser -data /opt/NzbDrone
Cannot open assembly ‘/opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe’: File does not contain a valid CIL image.

Here is what it says when I try to start the service:

systemctl status sonarr.service
● sonarr.service - Sonarr Daemon
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/sonarr.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: failed (Result: start-limit-hit) since Tue 2017-08-15 12:36:10 EDT; 6s ago
Process: 10538 ExecStart=/usr/bin/mono /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe -nobrowser -data /opt/NzbDrone (code=exited, status=2)
Main PID: 10538 (code=exited, status=2)

Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Unit entered failed state.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: Stopped Sonarr Daemon.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: Failed to start Sonarr Daemon.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Unit entered failed state.
Aug 15 12:36:10 msi-desktop.local systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Failed with result ‘start-limit-hit’.

UPDATE: I was able to get Sonarr to start by downloading the newest version, extracting it and restarting.

However, it’s not working correctly. All of the indexers aren’t working and the connection to SabNzbd isn’t working either.

We’ll definitely need ((debug logs)) for your current issue.

All it says in the logs regarding to the SabNzbd failure is this:

Sabnzbd	Test aborted due to exception: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings	1:08pm
Sabnzbd	Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings	1:08pm

I have checked my settings and they are correct. I have also checked SabNzbd and it works manually.

That’s only part of the error message, post the ((debug logs)) and link them here and we can take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.