Can't find episodes for ONE series only on RARBG - all others fine

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/9wrDJ8vY
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Hi. I have Twin Peaks in my series list. I use RARBG as search and indexer. When I do a manual search for episodes in season 3, it returns no results (see screenshot). However, I know that the episodes are on RARBG as I can look on their web and see them. Also it seems that overnight the automatic searcher has picked up the right episodes for downloading … so I’m a bit confused!

Also worth noting that none of the other series in my list have this problem, they are all found.

Thanks for the excellent support!

RARBG isn’t returning any results, it may be because those releases aren’t linked to the correct series since those releases do appear to be in the correct category.

I have the exact same setup and symptoms with Twin Peaks and RARBG! For season 3 the episodes seem to download automatically no problem but whenever I try a manual human search I get No results found. This is the only show I have run into this so far, any luck fixing it?

Same thing here.

17-7-8 17:39:08.4|Info|NzbSearchService|Searching 3 indexers for [Twin Peaks : S03E08]
17-7-8 17:39:08.4|Debug|Rarbg|Downloading Feed https://torrentapi.org/pubapi_v2.php?mode=search&search_tvdb=70533&search_string=S03E08&category=18%3B41%3B49&limit=100&token=(removed)&format=json_extended&app_id=Sonarr
17-7-8 17:39:09.1|Debug|NzbSearchService|Total of 0 reports were found for [Twin Peaks : S03E08] from 3 indexers
17-7-8 17:39:09.1|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|No results found
17-7-8 17:39:09.1|Info|EpisodeSearchService|Episode search completed. 0 reports downloaded.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.