Can't connect to Download Client while it is downloading from filehosting

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/2c6N8XPS
Description of issue:

I have Synology DS216+ii and I use its Download Station as my download client. It can download not only torrents, but files from filehostings too (the ones with countdowns and captchas). I added a few of filehosting downloads in its queue (NOT tagged as sonarr and NOT in sonarr folder) and it looks like it broke download client connection due to unrecognized statuses.

Sonarr System says: All download clients are unavailable due to failures

When I go to download clients and press Test it says:
Failed to get the list of torrents: Error converting value "filehosting_waiting" to type 'NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadStation.DownloadStationTaskStatus'. Path 'data.tasks[154].status', line 1, position 123112.

or
Failed to get the list of torrents: Error converting value "captcha_needed" to type 'NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadStation.DownloadStationTaskStatus'. Path 'data.tasks[153].status', line 1, position 122570.

I can provide a filehosting link to reproduce, but probably reproduceable with any synology-supported filehosting.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.