Can't add new quality profile

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.3718
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.2.1 (Stable 4.2.1.102/6dd2d0d Sat Nov 21 10:02:10 EST 2015)
((Debug logs)):
NONE
Description of issue: I cannot add a quality profile, screen is basically blank, no defaults in there, not add ability, not even greyed out plus sign or anything like that.

I suspect my issue is similar to the one referenced here: Can’t add new profile, but that one references a windows path I cannot find on my QNAP NAS, I did manage to find SONARR_CONFIG directory that does contain an nzbdrone.db and logs, etc. but I’m not sure, and before I just delete it as referenced in that thread, I want to know that this is what you advise.

I did definitely install the develop first and uninstall it only to put the right version on there. This helped to get me past previous errors I was encountering, but now I’m stuck with this quality profile issue, and it appears from searching that the issue is related to having installed develop version first. Any help is useful.

Thank you.

Without ((debug logs)) we can’t advise what to do, except that downgrading from develop to master is not supported when there are DB changes in develop that are not yet in master (which is the case currently).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.