Can't add Marvel's Iron Fist (2017)

When I click on the green + nothing happens

Tried it in Firefox, Edge and IE so it’s not the browser.

Works fine here.

Still not working at all here. Not having the problem with any other series.

You’ll need to include more information, not seeing any issues here.

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Sonarr version 2.0.0.4370

http://hastebin.com/suzuforeqa.rb

Can’t add Marvel’s Iron Fist (2017)

16-10-28 14:39:44.4|Debug|Api|[POST] /api/series: 409.Conflict (93 ms)

Looks like either that series is already added (likely another duplicate).

It isn’t in my library. Besides if you look up a series that’s already in your library it says that it already exists and doesn’t give you the option to add it.

Already Exists relies on it being the same TVDB ID, if a series is deleted on TheTVDB and it recreated later it will have a new ID and won’t match that check.

((Trace logs)) may give more information on what the conflict is. If you can PM me a link to a backup of your database I can take a look as well.

I discovered it existed under the name Iron Fist which I must have added a while ago and since then the TVDB must have changed things which explains why it didn’t show up as already exists and yet wouldn’t let me add it. Deled Iron Fist and then it let me add Marvel’s Iron Fist

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.