Can't add Indexers. (winxp)

I’m with the latest version of Sonarr as I downloaded it yesterday.

I’ve read some stuff and asked around, but the error “cannot connect to indexer” seems to be the old .net and SSL issue. I’m still using windows xp and the latest version of .net is 4.0 something which may have compatibility issues with some https.

I know the easiest option is to get a new computer with at least windows 7.

Are there any other workarounds for this? Maybe I could use an older version of Sonarr that’s compatible with the older ssl certs?

Any ideas from you guys?

That is the only option if the indexer doesn’t support IE 8 on Windows XP, which is the effective result of what Sonarr supports.

It’s the indexers only supporting newer SSL certs, which are not supported in .net 4.0, an older version won’t change anything.

I use Firefox since they are, still at the current time, still updated to use since Chrome stopped Last year or 2 in April.

I haven’t had any issues with my trackers, only time I have a problem is if one of my other pc’s running Jackett isn’t up and so sonnar receives a tracker Jackett error but thats roughly it.

No problems on my end and also run other than Sonnar on Windows XP but also CouchPotato and Radarr.

Only other problem I may have is my ISP blocking a certain torrent API trackers, thats roughly about it, but that’s basically normal. Only tracker I have other than Jackett is RARBG, works comes n goes depending on my VPN. So reasons why I use Jackett but again, still from another pc that Sonnar can connect to and torrent away.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.