Cannot turn on debug

Version 2.0.0.5153
Mono Version 4.2.3

I goto general, choose debug and save. I have done it 3 times. after I save I do something else and then go back and check the settings and it has gone back to info.

thoughts?

Something blocking the request (or it failing for some reason), in this case dev tools in the browser would be the best bet to figure out what’s going on.

I am not sure what you mean about dev tools. I am using firefox and I do have ‘developer tools’ which gives me a long list of tools available. I am pretty ignorant about this stuff.

Yes, the developer tools in your browser, specifically the network tab with show which requests are sent and the result of them.

I am still having this problem and cannot save the media management page. I click the save button, there are no notifications, etc. Here is, I think, the browser log:
https://pastebin.com/7LDhUgdt

Try with a browser with all extensions disabled, to see if anything is interfering with the request made to sonarr when you click the save button.
Or use another browser with no extensions installed yet.

If it works, enable extensions one by one until you find the culprit.

Thank you for the reply.

I just went in, right now, and changed what I needed, pressed save, and it worked! Whoever said trying the same thing, time after time, expecting different results are crazy obviously didn’t apply to this one!

That being said I should have done as you suggested right off the bat. I didn’t do it in this instance, but I have done that dance before to fix something and I think you were spot on!

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.