Cannot select root folder for series

Version 2.0.0.5322
Mono Version 5.20.1.19

<!--- When I add a series any folder I select from the list is reported as "Path is not valid" (fatal) Further, opening a directory in the list does not show sub directories, even with permissions set to 777 By example, when I select the "/home/ directory its sub directories are not shown. Manually specifying the path reports "Path is not valid" EDIT: I also notice that many of the directories listed are nothing like the naming conventions I use. For example, I see a directory named "downloads", which does not exists on any of my LAN clients. I use "Downloads". Where are these names coming from?

are you running it in docker?

It was installed with sudo ds, if that is what you mean. BTW, that was a last resort; other guides and means I used all failed to install due to a shed load of unmet dependencies.

NB: I’m running sickgear at the moment but would prefer to get sonarr going again.

Thanks

Nevermind, I sorted it out. It was the crazy dockstart setup and permissions enforcement. (WHo thinks up this crap to take all control from the user?)

I removed the BS and finally fluked a manual install. All good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.