Cannot import multi episode files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
*Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows)*:5.14.0.177
OS
: Unraid
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
Is there any way to auto import multi episode files? Because when I add a new series and it downloads one of those I have to manually go in to aonarr and import which kinda defeats my purpose of having sonarr.

Other than that sonarr is incredibly awesome :slight_smile:

Multi-episode files are supported.

We’d need to see the requested debug logs in order to see what the problem is.

Hi sorry for the slow response.

I have attached the debug log. On row 3643 a multi epsisode of Attack on titans was added to the download. And as ususal its not being imported because “Single episode file contains all episodes in seasons”

https://pastebin.com/ndW4hfEs

Sonarr Version

Mono Version

That’s a horrible release name, one that Sonarr can’t understand because it’s dropping both the absolute number for the “season” along with the series wide absolute episode number in a way that looks like a range of episodes.

The error is a bit misleading in this case, but the outcome is the same, Sonarr can’t handle it properly.

I see,

But if sonarr can’t understand it, is there some way to force sonarr to do another episode search? I just want to avoid having to go in manually to find a new release.

What’s the original release name?

If it’s the same you could set a minimum size to prevent a “season pack” from getting through if it’s too small (in this case is only one episode).

If it’s different then you’ll have to manually intervene and either replace it with a manual search or blacklist it and it’ll look for a replacement.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.