Cannot import media after download

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.4.0.198
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I found this referenced in the forum from a few years ago, but no solution. Everything was working fine until about 4 days ago. In the last couple of days I have found that Sonarr will correctly download a torrent, but not rename or move it. It sits in the queue saying that no compatible media is found in the folder. The example is a media file within a folder (not a single file).

I checked the logs, and the error is:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /tv-sonarr/Archer 2009 S11E07 Caught Napping HDTV x264 CRiMSON

However, ‘Archer 2009 S11E07 Caught Napping HDTV x264 CRiMSON’ is the torrent display name in Qbittorrent. The actual folder path is ‘/tv-sonarr/Archer.2009.S11E07.Caught.Napping.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON[rarbg]’

It looks like it is looking just for the torrent name, and not the true folder path within the torrent. It did not do this previously, so I am unsure what has changed. When I rename the folder on my drive to match the torrent name, the import worked perfectly.

Any ideas/recommendations?

Thanks

1 Like

Any chance you’re using qBittorrent v4.3.0? https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues/3968

1 Like

same issue with qbittorrent 4.3. as dl client. - I reverted back to 4.2.5 - seems to be working again.

Thanks, I am running v4.3. I’ll try downloading to v4.25

Please use this thread for discussions on this: