Cannot get Remote Path Mappings Working

Version: 3.0.3.653
Package Version: 3.0.3.653-ls148 by linuxserver.io
Mono Version: 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/deqnAcWF

Description of issue: Moving from V2 on macOS on same host as download client to V3 in Docker on a different machine from download client. Cannot get Sonarr to move completed files even though Remote Path Mappings is configured. Errors in logs indicate folder/file doesn’t exist, e.g.:

[Warn] DownloadedEpisodesCommandService: Folder/File specified for import scan [/NAS/downloads/incomplete/Blah.S02E13.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264.1-CtrlHD-Obfuscated] doesn't exist. 

The Download Client directory /NAS/downloads is the same directory and is mapped into the container as /downloads from the Docker host /volume2/downloads

The container appears to have proper permissions as a manual import does work.

Download Client Screenshot:

Remote Path Mappings Screenshot:

Any thoughts?

The logs show an API request for /api/command just before that error is logged, which leads me to believe that something is telling Sonarr to import, which won’t apply remote path mappings.

Remote Path Mapping apply when Completed Download Handling picks up it up from the download client.

How is that import being triggered?
Is there a reason why you’re telling Sonarr to import instead of using Completed Download Handling?

something is telling Sonarr to import, which won’t apply remote path mappings.

Remote Path Mapping apply when Completed Download Handling picks up it up from the download client.

Ah, thank you. I wasn’t aware of this.

I have a post-processing script that is running on the download client because it’s a beefier box that can handle any transcoding better. I guess I’ll either change my Docker mapping to match or just start using Completed Download Handling.

Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.