Cannot connect to Deluge

Might be better suited to a Deluge Forum, but here goes.
Trying to add Deluge as a download client. I keep getting the following. Firewall is disabled on the x.x.x.76 computer.Any suggestions welcome.

What do your logs say? Can you post them to hastebin? Are you sure it’s the right password?

I completely uninstalled Deluge, and reinstalled it. So it is using the default port 8112 and default password deluge. I can connect to Deluge using the WebUI. After I attempt to connect from Sonarr, the log has two lines in it.

http://imgur.com/8kBqoWf

Please hastebin some trace logs it will show us the complete process.

Morning Markus,

Long story short, it’s working now.

I did some deeper testing on the deluge PC. I doublechecked the firewall ports, which were fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled again. Then for some unknown reason, Sonarr config worked.

At this point, I really can’t say it wasn’t working until now. Thanks for your help.

I was having this issue too, when I would click SAVE it would add my UN as the URL base, and then it wouldn’t connect, so I would remove my UN from URL base and then it would start working again. Weird.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.