Cannot access Sonarr interface across network

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:
I have moved my media server to a new network with different IP addresses. Substituting the new IP in the URLs of all my other applications (e.g. SABnzbd, Plex) works fine, but Sonarr no longer loads apart from on the PC it is installed on.

What do the logs show?
If you set a bind address make sure you clear it and restart Sonarr.

((Trace logs)) of the startup will provide the most information about which addresses Sonarr is listening on.

Thanks for your reply. Assuming I have copied the correct part of the trace log, it looks like it is listening on all URLs:

17-3-25 16:33:40.6|Info|OwinHostController|Listening on the following URLs:
17-3-25 16:33:40.6|Info|OwinHostController| http://*:8989/

Isn’t there a set procedure to follow when IP addresses change?

what OS? i don’t see it in your first post

Windows 10. Sorry, I forgot to say.

If Sonarr is listening on everything it should just work, you may need to restart Sonarr (not sure how the listener is setup by Windows), but that should be it.

Make sure your system is setup on a private network and the firewall is configured to allow Sonarr through (by default it should be).

It was the firewall. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.