Can somebody please add black-ish to The XEM?

Every episode number in the current season is 2 off from the scene files, apparently because of some disagreement on whether the first two episodes were specials or not. So Sonarr isn’t downloading any of them and I’m having to find/download/import them manually every week.

The series seems to have been added the day after I posted this, but no episode data yet. Anyone? I’d do it myself, but I don’t have an XEM account and registration is closed.

Best to reach out to them on IRC, there is also Sonarr’s discord with a #xem channel.

Thanks to whoever added the episode mappings to the XEM. Unfortunately, the TVDB has (as they tend to do) changed their mind about their episode numbering, and consequently the scene’s episode numbers now match the TVDB’s episode numbers and the XEM mappings are wrong. So I’m still going to have to download them manually, as well as unmonitoring the season so Sonarr doesn’t keep downloading the last episode but one. Honestly, the sooner Sonarr ditches the TVDB the better - fed up with this sort of nonsense. You can’t even complain to them about it any more since they ditched their forums.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.