Can not get Sonarr to update Kodi

I’ve been trying to get sonarr to update kodi once a file is downloaded and moved to the appropriate folder. I have tried everything. When I test the connect it sends a message to kodi just fine, but it just won’t notify kodi on successful download. Can anyone help? Here are my settings:

When I look at the logs, I can see this appearing as an error. Could that be the problem? I’m running the develop branch, but this was happening on master branch as well.

/Applications/Sonarr.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core.dll Warning : 0 : SignalR exception thrown by Task: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred —> System.ObjectDisposedException: The object was used after being disposed.
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.ResponseBodyStarted () [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.OnResponseBodyStarted (System.Object state) [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream+OneTimeCallback.TryInvoke () [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.FirstWrite () [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in :0
— End of inner exception stack trace —
–> (Inner exception 0) System.ObjectDisposedException: The object was used after being disposed.
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.ResponseBodyStarted () [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.OnResponseBodyStarted (System.Object state) [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream+OneTimeCallback.TryInvoke () [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.FirstWrite () [0x00000] in :0
at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in :0

I seemed to have solved the problem by reinstalling Sonarr. Not sure what happened.

Update Library needs to be enabled for Sonarr to send the update request to Kodi, that would be the difference after the reinstall.

Does that do a full library scan?

If Sonarr can’t find a matching series in Kodi’s library (new series) then it will do a full scan, otherwise it will do a refresh of the single series.

I have all these options turned off since I’m using WatchDog addon… Might have to disable watchdog and try this out. Always thought it was a full scan.