Binhex-Sonarr quit showing any episodes to DL

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.16.0
Debug logs:https://pastebin.com/QwZszBjN
Description of issue:

Hello all!

So the issue I am having is that Binhex-Sonarr quit finding any shows. I can search for series and add them, but there are never any shows to grab either manually or automatically! You can see what I’m talking about in the attached picture. The odd thing about it is that it was working and then just died. I was adding the latest season of Spongebob (lol) and it added 2 episodes to SAB like it should, then quit. It will no longer find any episode for any show. All of my indexers test just fine and work on Radarr as well. I didn’t change any settings or touch anything; it just quit. I uninstalled Binhex-Sonarr, deleted the appdata folder and started from scratch but it still does the same thing. I am sure I am missing info someone on here needs, so let me know if I should include anything else.

Thanks!!

Quick update: I am able to use the automatic search to pull shows into SAB, but I still get the above problem whenever I try and manually search.

What “above problem”? Your screenshot doesn’t show a search being performed and neither do your debug logs.

Sonarr won’t search for past episodes automatically, this is covered in the FAQ.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.