Backend disconnect every 15 minutes MacOS High Sierra

**Sonarr version 3.0.3.713
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
https://pastebin.com/fuUp1an5
Description of issue: i’ve been getting backend disconnect issues for the past month. It was happening once/day to currently I can’t keep sonarr for more than 10-15 minutes. I’ve read this is an issue with mono but the only thing I see is the obvious database malformed issues in the logs pasted here.

I’ve replaced the database multiple times from backups and the disconnect keeps reoccurring. Im wondering if I’m missing something entirely. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

For what it’s worth I’ve been running v3 since it was released and only the past month has been problematic.

Are you restoring the same backup and it’s already corrupt?

Where is the DB stored when running Sonarr? Is it on a local hard disk, network drive, USB disk etc?

It’s also possible your hard drive is failing and Sonarr’s DB is getting corrupted.

Yea I must be restoring an already corrupt db. Hard drive status appears to be good coupled with this currently being the only thing problematic. It is a local copy though. I assume the only real way to tell is to install a copy from scratch and see if the problem continues, correct? I’d hate to lose my settings but not the end of the world if I have to start over. Thanks for the quick reply.

You could run an integrity check and repair:

Thanks a lot for the replies. I’ll give that a shot.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.