Autostart script

Sonarr version (exact version): latest
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): latest?
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

tried to use Method 5 and I get this error:

sonarr.service - Sonarr Daemon
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/sonarr.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2019-01-06 16:44:45 PST; 8s ago
Process: 13487 ExecStart=/usr/bin/mono /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe -nobrowser (code=exited, status=217/USER)
Main PID: 13487 (code=exited, status=217/USER)

Jan 06 16:44:45 PlexNix systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jan 06 16:44:45 PlexNix systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Jan 06 16:44:45 PlexNix systemd[1]: Stopped Sonarr Daemon.
Jan 06 16:44:45 PlexNix systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Start request repeated too quickly.•••••••••
Jan 06 16:44:45 PlexNix systemd[1]: sonarr.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Jan 06 16:44:45 PlexNix systemd[1]: Failed to start Sonarr Daemon.

I can’t figure out how to find the logs - I read the wiki and didn’t help. I am a complete Linux noob so help would be greatly appreciated.

Why don’t use Dockers if you’re a noob ?
(Just to let you know I’m a Linux noob also just know the basics)
If you don’t have the knowledge I would suggest dockstarter.
That’s what I use and I like it, and got almost everything up and running in it.

That is an excellent question! After this happended I tried to upgrade to 18.10 and the installer froze/crashed so I’m prob going to have to reinstall anyways. I have been looking at Dockers for a little while so going to try that route - thanks!

Stay away from 18.10,
I’ve seen allot of people having issues with it.
Could be a coincidence.
So just to be safe get 18.04 LTS.
And if you don’t where to start with Dockers I would suggest to try dockstarter.
They got a discord channel where you can ask for help.
Dockstarter has a sort of interface where you choose which apps to install.
Start with the basic apps like Sonarr, Bazarr, Radarr, Jackett if needed.
Also watch the yt movie they got with a little explain how it works.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.