Automatic import not working anymore. Running Sonarr in Docker and downloading with Sabnzbd

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.2.0.224
Download container: Sabnzbd 2.3.0
((Debug logs)):
Description of issue: Error DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr

I have this issue for over a month now and tried several things, like change category, change folders, checked the permissions, checked folder access. But nothing results in solving this issue.

When I try to manually add the file via Activity -> Manual import, no file or folder is found.
When I go to Wanted -> Manual import, I can select the folder where Sabnzbd is putting the files. When I press Import files automatically, the problem persist. When I select Manual import I can select the file and the import is successful.
Still the error message stays the same. The log doesn’t show that the import was successful.

What could be the problem?

Sounds like SAB puts them in a location that Sonarr can’t access. Make sure you have a volume mounted in the Sonarr docker container that can access the path SAB is downloading to (or use a remote path mapping within Sonarr).

Hello Markus,

Still I do not get why Sonarr can not access the folder location anymore. As you can see in the screenshots I have made a Sonarr container with the download folder that Sonarr is monitoring pointing to the location where Sabnzbd is putting the files.The permission is set to rw.
I have setup a remote path mapping. I do not know if this will solve the problem, yet.

Log
Wanted -> missing
Wanted -> manual import (Sonarr is seeing the files in the folder)
Wanted -> import successfull
Docker container - Sonarr settings
Docker container - Sabnzbd settings

Becuase SAB reports the path as /downloads/tv and then you have Sonarr pointing /downloads to the tv subfolder. When Sonarr tries to find the tv subfolder it’ll fail because it’s already in that subfolder. Update the Sonarr container to point /downloads to /docker/sabnzbd/downloads to match SAB’s container.

1 Like

Thanks Markus.
I didn’t see that. I think I changed this accidentally when I updated the Sonarr container.
This solved the problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.