Autodl-curl-sonarr setup with terminal

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.0.1.1
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: autodl-curl-sonarr setup on a vps with the terminal command.

Hi guys! First of all I am new to linux and all of this. Somehow after following multiple google sites ive managed to get my own linux VPS and have an automated setup for my series, with deluge/qbittorrent, sonarr, rclone and plex. Everything is working well, but now im trying to setup autodl-irssi with autodl-curl-sonarr. I think ive managed to get follow the installation process for irssi, autodl-irssi and adding the auto-curl-sonarr script to my server. However i am not sure what to do now! How do i setup this to access my private tracker? I wanna have everything work as always, adding my series to sonarr and keeping track of them with it! Just want the autodl irssi thing to do the searches for the series added to sonarr, rather than the RSS search that sonarr has.

Please, remember i am new :stuck_out_tongue: and only have access to thing tru PuTTy, unless the app has a visual browser page.

Thank you so much

If anyone has a video or tips on how to do this, please let me know. thanks

I am going crazy cause i cant seem to help any info on how to do this. “You can set up autodl-irssi filters to simply match everything and let Sonarr decide what it should download based upon your Sonarr configuration.” What does that mean? I have all my series on sonarr, do i have to manually create filters for all of them and edit it whenever i add something to Sonarr? If so, why? Isnt Sonarr the purpose of that? Also where do i create the filter. All i see when i open irssi is this:

Irssi v0.8.19 - http://www.irssi.org
07:25 -!- Irssi: You are running autodl-irssi v1.64 | autodl-trackers v264
07:25 -!- Irssi: Bugs and Requests https://github.com/autodl-community/autodl-irssi/issues
07:25 -!- Irssi: Help and Discussion #autodl-community on irc.p2p-network.net
07:25 -!- Irssi: Successfully loaded tracker files
07:25 -!- Irssi: Reading configuration files
07:25 -!- Irssi: Configuration files loaded
07:25 -!- Irssi: Loaded 0 releases from history file.
07:25 -!-  ___           _
07:25 -!- |_ _|_ _ _____(_)
07:25 -!-  | || '_(_-<_-< |
07:25 -!- |___|_| /__/__/_|
07:25 -!- Irssi v0.8.19 - http://www.irssi.org

I am literally so lost!

looking for help somewhere else found this (see below) but im not sure how to get to that tab or how to add this. and if i managed to do that, whats the point of it?

On the Action tab of AutoDL’s filters window:
upload-type = exec
upload-command = /path/to/autodl-curl-sonarr.sh
upload-args = “$(TorrentName)” “$(TorrentUrl)” YOUR_SONARR_API_KEY

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.