Auto download doesn't seem to work now

Hi All,

Am on OSX (10.10.3), Sonarr Develop branch, am current (2.0.0.3077), Mono 3.10.

My RSS Synch Interval is set to 15 minutes, yet - several episodes didn’t automatically download. When I went in and clicked on auto download, they started to download immediately. What else should I be checking. They were definitely flagged correctly for download…

• Thanx
  • Jon

Debug logs while the releases were on the RSS feed is the only way.

I see these two entries in the logs:

System.IO.IOException: Win32 IO returned ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS. Path:
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.TransferFile (System.String source, System.String destination, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) [0x0017f] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:285
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series, System.Collections.Generic.List1 episodes, System.String destinationFilename, TransferMode mode) [0x001b5] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:126 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x00055] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:68 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, Boolean copyOnly) [0x00119] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:64 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) [0x0022c] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:89

and

Unable to parse file on import: [/Users/jonbauer/Downloads/complete/Survivor.S30E10.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-KiNGS-NZBgeek/AKuJgdr86veZfhDu1hKn7HmcsxTrdQdsqliBmh6NGmGL.mkv]

That help?

• Jon

Those are both import related and possibly the same issue.

Its download decisions we’re interested in, specifically the lines for wanted episodes that show:

Release rejected for the following reasons: (followed by a list of reasons).

Hm. I didn’t have debug level logs turned on - just info. So I guess I can’t see what happened.

Ok, next time I notice that I’m facing this issue, I’ll turn on debug and see what I get.

Jon

You’ll want debug on so you can go back and see what its doing (if it happens again). It’d also be worth checking the logs to make sure your indexer(s) are returning results via RSS.

OZ had some issues last night: http://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comments/33k041/oznzb_api_down/
Dog is still having issues and isn’t a good indexer for Sonarr at the moment.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Intermittent torrent issues: downloading and then moving files